The credit union-focused networking and infrastructure group is building on its success in the mid-Atlantic.
Team 29B is pleased to announce that Patrick Snead, Chief Architect for our Cisco networking practice, has recently relocated to Charleston, SC. Patrick has 30+ years of experience partnering with credit unions on wired and wireless networks, WAN/branch and internet edge, mobility, DNA, cloud, security hardening, and other credit union requirements.
Why is this important? Team 29B continues to see credit unions struggling to find qualified IT resources with knowledge of credit union complexities. Providing a world class member experience, enabling hybrid work environments, hardening IT security, meeting the demands of the annual NCUA audit are among the main topics of discussion at our credit union customers. Team 29B understands the credit union “world”.
Patrick is currently taking virtual appointments but is also available to meet face-to-face in a socially distanced environment.
About Team 29B – Founded in 1992, we partner with credit unions and various other business segments. We are experts in networking and infrastructure solutions including:
- Cisco routing and switching, firewalls, Viptela SD-WAN, Meraki wireless, and security solutions
- VMware virtualization
- HPe SANs
- VMware and Citrix virtual desktops (VDI) solutions
- Load balancing with Citrix Netscalers
- Veeam backup, disaster recovery and intelligent data management
- Always-on, active disaster recovery using public/private clouds and/or hybrid solutions
- Microsoft Exchange, O365, Azure, AD, Certificate Authority management
- Security hardening to mitigate cyber threats such as ransomware
To schedule an appointment with Patrick Snead, please contact Leo Lynch at 410-215-2763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo via https://www.goodfreephotos.com